CAWSA is the newest company in Mexico for the final disposal of drilling cuttings
generated in the hydrocarbon sector; Our company is committed to safety, quality
and care for the environment and is the first plant to receive the ASEA permit in 2017.
Calle 9 #14-A Fracc. Las Palmas Tabasco 2000 C.P. 86035, Villa Hermosa, Tabasco, México
+52 1 (993) 316 9530
Conditioning and final disposal of special handling waste
Plant capacity at CAWSA S.A de C.V
We have a plant for the storage, conditioning and final disposal of drilling cuttings.
Conditioning process and disposal of special handling waste
Learn about the conditioning and disposal procedure for special handling waste at our facilities.
1. Entry of drill cutting waste.
2. Control and weighing of the material
3. Authorization to download the material
4. Unloading in the entry cell
5. Mixing of waste with coagulants and flocculants
6. Homogenization of the mixture with chemicals
7. Stabilization and encapsulation of drill cuttings
8. Process effectiveness monitoring
9. Moisture analysis in the material
10. Shipment of waste to the final disposal cell